Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mom's Famous Tacos

Well, I was hungry tonight so I made my mom's famous tacos. Well, they're famous to me because I used to eat them as a kid and I loved them! I described them to a friend one time and it was pointed out to me that what I eat is nothing more than a cheeseburger on a tortilla. Which is kinda funny, because I don't really like cheeseburgers.

The tacos consist of ground beef (What do you call a cow with no legs?), shredded cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and ketchup.

Shocking, I know. Rachel likes bland food and ketchup. But you know, you like what you like. And I like giant tacos that taste strongly of onion and ketchup.


Also, right now I'm watching Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Awesome!

2 comments:

amy elizabeth said...

i have a difficult time reading about food on your blog when in the corner of my eye i'm looking at feces.

(and my word verification is: geternie) who's ernie and why do i want to get him?

amy elizabeth said...

oooooh...now i have another idea: could you make some kind of no-bake cookie (PB+chocolate+ground oatmeal?) and put it in a ziplock and squirt it out into a mound like the one on the left, hypothetically leaving you with no-bake crap? that would be a classic blog post. if you don't feel up to it perhaps i could guest. or we could wait and do it together this summer when I LIVE IN INDIANA!!! ok, i'm done now. <3